Out of concern for the security and protection of the data that we process, our organisation has set up protocols and privacy policies compliant with European data protection regulations (Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)) and with Spanish Framework Act 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights.
1.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
HORI-HORI SA, with registered address at ARBIDEA 1, BAJO, 48004 BILBAO-BIZKAIA, is the data controller and as such is responsible for the correct processing of your data. If you have any queries regarding this processing, please write to us at email@example.com.
2.- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
At HORI-HORI SA we process the information provided to use by data subjects for the following purposes:
• Provision of the services agreed with customers.
• Processing and managing requests submitted in regard to our specialist services.
3.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE DATA PROCESSING?
We need the data you provide for proper management of the relationship with our customers and partners and to comply with legal obligations.
At any time you may object to the use of your data. This will terminate the handling of the information and your data will only be blocked for the period established in law. Nonetheless, you are informed that your non-consent to use of your data may make it impossible to avail of our services.
4.- DATA COMMUNICATION
In principle we will transfer no data to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
We do share data with service providers who assist and support us, and with external collaborators with whom we have reached agreements.
5.- DATA CONSERVATION
Personal data are held only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were gathered, for so long as we maintain a contractual relationship with the data subject, for so long as there is a legal requirement to hold them or until you, the data subject, eercise any right that prevents us from processing your data.
6.- HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS
As the holder of rights, you have control over your data. You may therefore exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rights you can exercise are as follows:
- Access – You may consult the personal data on you held by our organisation
- Rectification – You may modify your personal data if they are inaccurate
- Erasure – You may request the erasure of your personal data.
- Objection – You may request that certain of your personal data not be processed
- Restrictions on processing – You may request restrictions on the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Portability – You may obtain the personal data that you have provided to us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship with you, and may pass them on to another organisation
Users are informed that they have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. This circumstance shall not affect the legality of any processing based on consent previously given, prior to withdrawal of the consent.
Data subjects are also informed that they can send any complaints to the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, particularly when they have failed to obtain satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
To exercise your rights, please send a written request accompanied by a copy of your Spanish national ID card or an equivalent document accrediting your identity.